Like your accountant, banker and stock broker, a professional insurance agent offers you real value in negotiating with underwriters on your behalf. The most appropriate coverage terms and premiums to fulfill your insurance requirements are obtained. We understand that trust and integrity do matter, as do accuracy, credibility and accountability. We measure our performance by your success.
- Working for YOU – We do not work for any single insurance company. We analyze your unique circumstances in constructing the perfect plan for your needs.
- We are committed to the proposition that there is much more to selling or buying an insurance policy than price alone. IBRG focuses on value in serving your needs; not on fulfilling a company quota. This results in the product that’s right for you.
- Going beyond the minimum required educational courses to keep ahead of the crowd in the industry; therefore, you can depend on IBRG independent agents. This allows IBRG to keep on top of things for you and make sure your coverages are up-to-date and gives you the very best that your money can buy.
- Providing superior claims assistance because of the established trust in relationships with the companies IBRG represents.
We are independent insurance agents for a good reason – to better service the needs of individuals like you.
Lori Grana, CIC – President Agency Principal
– Present (10 years 2 months)
Focus on ALL INSURANCE including but limited to Commercial Property & Casualty, Workers Compensation, Business Auto, Trucking, Professional Liability (E&O), Directors & Officers, Life, Health, Long Term Care, Disability, Homeowners, Personal Auto.
• Motor Carrier Insurance Education Foundation • Professional Executive Networking Group (PENG) • Women Entrepreneur’s Supporting Opportunities & Aligning Relationships (WeSOAR) • Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce • Certified Insurance Counselors
Jeff Tytel – Healthcare and Life Insurance Specialist
The Healthcare Industry has gone through significant changes. Don’t try to navigate it alone! The ACA, (Affordable Care Act), has changed ALL available levels, costs and types of plans available. There are many questions about how the impact of rules and regulations may have an effect on you and your family.
I will walk with you through the process of:
• Defining if you qualify for on (or off) marketplace (ACA) insurance options
• What the role of ACA is, and how to choose appropriate policies
• The companies we represent and differences in coverage
• How to prepare for changes in your current policy and options for renewal
• Friendly, informative and dedicated customer service
Call Today and I can help you with your health insurance needs.
Jeff Tytel Direct: 630.461.7490
Let IBRG be your insurance agency of choice.