IBRG Specializes in Business Protection
• Transportation / Trucking • Business Fleets • Professional Services • High-Risk Companies • Sole Owner Businesses • Partnerships • Manufacturing and Industrial • Store Front Businesses • Multi-site businesses, Not-for-profits, and all unique needs businesses
IBRG is a Best Practices Agency
A member of Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois
• Focus on customer service and satisfaction.
• Understand customer perceptions through formal and informal surveys and informal inquiries.
• Agencies ask if they are meeting their expectations and how it might improve service.
• Frequent customer contact, educate the client, build the account, explain new products.
• Serve as a consultant and problem solver and making each contact pleasant and productive.
• Valued staff. Employees are given the education, training and tools they need to do their jobs.
• Participatory management. Top managers are involved in day-to-day operations.
• Employees have authority to exercise their responsibilities and have input in planning.
• The agency has a clear mission statement that focuses on the customer.
• The mission statement is shared with and understood by every member of the staff