Professional Service Businesses

Who Needs Professional Liability Insurance?

Many types of businesses need professional liability insurance, which is also known as errors & omissions, or E&O insurance. If you work directly with customers by providing services, you should definitely consider a professional liability insurance policy.

• Technology Professionals

Technology is integral to the operation of most businesses today. When technology fails, the financial impact to a business can be significant, and the companies affected often sue their technology product or service providers over errors.  Unfortunately, most traditional liability insurance policies are not designed to respond to pure financial claims.

• Real Estate Professionals • Attorneys • Accountants and Tax Preparers • Home Inspectors • Consultants and other Professionals

What is Management Liability insurance?

This coverage is designed to help protect directors and partners from financially devastating lawsuits. For most small business owners, professional liability coverage is available as part of a business owner’s policy.

As with each business when contractors are going into their clients place of business proper risk management must be part of your business protection.  Call IBRG for a FREE assessment of your current coverage to make sure you aren’t missing some key coverages.  224-333-0550

Comments are closed.